Then HTC announced the Desire HD, a bigger version of the Desire. To be honest, if screen size bugged you before, its about the only compelling reason to change to this. Superficial thoughts on it are;
- it is bigger (maybe uncomfortably too big)
- the build quality is poorer than its sibling (it scratches ridiculously easily)
- the battery life is lower because of the larger screen
- it feels slightly snappier (but not significant enough to warrant changing)
- htcsense.com has a long way to go - I'm not sure where this is hosted, but connectivity and the site itself needs a major improvement
HTCSense.com is a portal where users of qualified phones can track their phones (ala MobileMe), lock / wipe them remotely, access their backed up data, etc. Its a great promise, but needs some more polish and thought.
So, overall, happy with it, but as happy as I was with the Desire. Nice, but not different enough to justify a change.